Saturday, September 6, 2008

Passed out

Another first for Paige:

Tuesday late morning Paige was playing in her room by herself. Since she was content, I went into the office to complete some Arbonne work. After 15 or so minutes, I noticed it was very quiet in Paige's room. No noises from toys, she wasn't talking, nothing! Generally this means she is getting into something she shouldn't, so I went in to check on her. I was very surprised at what I saw:









She went to the extent of pulling all 3 blanket animals from her bed and passed out on her chair in her room. Man, she must have been really tired, because she'd normally come tell me to put her in bed! Too cute. It was hard to wake her up to move her into her crib, but I knew she wouldn't nap well if I didn't. My sweet little baby!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

This picture is so cute. She looks like she must have been exhausted. :-) Also like she might fall out of the chair! Thanks for posting the pictures.