Friday, October 10, 2008

JBF sale!

Okay, I just found my new favorite place to shop. It's a consignment sale, so items are slightly used and are a decent price.

Just Between Friends is a consignment company that has 2 sales per year. One Spring/Summer, one Fall/Winter. Fresno is currently having their Fall/Winter sale, and I just got back. Totally spent too much money, but Paige and I are set for winter clothing. They have clothing, baby gear, toys, furniture, you name it...

I went mostly looking for maternity wear for me, and for winter clothes for Paige. I got some cheap pants and outfits for me. For Paige I got several pants, shirts, and even a cute winter coat from Osh Kosh. For me, it's a great way to get clothing at a decent price.

I am definitely looking forward to using this sale in the future to off-load all our baby stuff when the time comes. It surely seems like a good way to get rid of the stuff you don't need, help out others, and not have to wake up at 6 am for a yard sale! :)

I highly recommend you check out the Fresno sale. It goes through Sunday. If not, check out the sales coming in the spring! Give me a call, I'll go with you!

2 comments:

michele cabiness said...

Where is it? Sounds great!

Wedehase Family Blog said...

This sale is in the old Long's building at Manchester. Check it out at http://fresno.jbfsale.com/ for hours and dates.