Monday, August 25, 2008

Mega Memory

This weekend, the family was able to go down to Pappa's and Grandma's house in Bakersfield. When we got there, Paige was very excited to get into the pool! We had a very nice swim. Very relaxing and cool!

After the swim, Paige and I were sitting on the side of the pool and she pointed to the yard and said, "Look eggs." I looked at the family and then remembered the last time we were there was at Easter time and we went for an egg hunt. I was shocked! I explained to Paige that we only looked for eggs at Easter and it wasn't Easter right now.

"Blow bubbles," she then said. This was another activity we did on Easter. I was speechless. My 2 year old daughter is remembering things from over 5 months ago! Better than me! It's scary to think that!

I know I'm going to have my hands full with this kid. She is just too smart for her own good! She'll definitely be keeping Jason and me on our toes! :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hey friend! I've peeked over here a few times and now I finally have time to comment. Paige is reminding me of somebody...hmmm...I wonder who?