Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pacemaker Rescheduled

We have received a one-week delay for Eli's pacemaker installation. Red tape is awesome. Apparently, our insurance doesn't think our surgeon is on their approved list, and the red tape involved may not be complete by tomorrow's intended surgery, so in our surgeon's words "Today, or a week from today won't make a hill of beans of a difference for Eli. Let's just wait until next week, rather than overload you with all sorts of medical bills so you can fight insurance to prove they need to pay them, anyway."

So... next week. Same schedule. Tuesday pre-op labs, Wednesday surgery.


Bonnie said...

So...next week. Same Psalm. Same Hope. Same Prayers. Same Love.

Anonymous said...

We will keep praying for you...I loved the Christmas photos! Being shut-in is hard I am sure.....but those big smiles on Paige's and Eli's faces making Christmas cookies show God's love! I am so glad you posted those pictures so that we can see your kids growing and be a part of your life! You are always in our thoughts and prayers, Always thinking of you...Love Regina Konda