Monday, June 23, 2008

My first blog

So a friend of mine has been blogging recently about the happenings of her family. I find it fun to check it every once in a while to see if she's updated it. I feel like I know what is happening in her and her family's life since it's published for others to see.
Since our family has lots of family and friends that are spread across the country, I thought this might be a fun way to share what's going on in the Wedehase Family. I'm gonna try it out for some time and see what's its like. Please be patient with me as I figure this out. I'll try and update it often, so check in, read, and most of all leave your comments!

Love you all,
Tanya

3 comments:

The Favelos said...

Hooray! I love the blog!!! Welcome to the blogitty, blog, blog world! :-)

Kimberly said...

Yeah, I love to read my friends' blogs. I especially love the pictures. Really cute picture on this post. Where was it taken?
Well, I'm all subscribed to the RSS feed on my Google homepage and really excited to be able to share in your lives. Miss you!

Wedehase Family Blog said...

This picture was taken out at the Willems' Berry Farm on Road 40. They have a really cute set up out there. Paige really likes to play in the red playhouse. It's a great place to take your family when the berries are in season. Gayle took us on a little tour and let Paige pick blueberries straight from the bush and eat them! YUMMY! Unfortunately it's the end of the berry season. :(